1. The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards and answer the questions after matching. Do not read card until you get a match!
2. Shuffle the cards and lay them on the table, face down, in rows.
3. On each turn, a player turns over any two cards (one at a time)and keeps them if the cards match in color and puzzle piece. You must also say the phrase when the puzzle pieces are connected.
4. If they successfully match a pair they get to keep the cards,and that player gets another turn. Also they receive the points of the two cards.
5. When a player turns over two cards that do not match, those cards are turned face down again (in the same position) and it becomes the next player's turn.
6. The trick is to remember which cards are where.
7. The person with the most pairs or points at the end of the game wins.
8. Matching the Wildcard allows the player to answer questions and receive the points of the card.
9. Bully Pass is like the Joker card. Answer it, and you get to go again.
If you flip over a card before the Bully Pass, answer it and then flip the other card over. Try again!
10. The S.E.T. card is also like the Joker card. Read the card aloud and ask your opponent to give you a scenario where you can demostrate the S.E.T. principles from the card. You can go again after
finishing this card.
Example: (STOP EXPRESS TELL)
Player without the card: You are stupid.
Player with the card: “Stop”
Player with the card: “It hurts when you call me names.”
Player with the card: “I am telling the teacher.”